Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62303 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 61 of 201 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ryukenshine View Post
    Can you please pm me what is your problem?
    By the way we can not use MoneyBooker ( it is so risk )
    pm send.control please

how a host limit a free account, if a free user delete cookie and reset modem and change ip ? please offer higher IQ ideas.
    Only limiting free user to 100 kb/sec (if 5 split = 20 kb/sec each split) , then we will see results
    people who do that thing that's the one who will not buy premium for sure..and for them 12Euro are expensive lol..

exactly divineee my argument stand that the numbers of those who keep deleting cookies resting routers for every download are very low and those never your premium users but some just keep saying that everybody does that don't know where they get that from

for ppl who have no sales

because most of us ([premium user) are buying premium acccount over resellers,

we dont trust the gateway they offer

MOST this should mean MOST of the uploaders should get no money and then ryushare wouldn't have as much traffic and many uploaders as it have you are only talking about yourself for me i have more sales than the days of paypal so no argument here looks like bit**** Representative here

6.   Sponsored Links

REPORTS ERROR

Not enough reports data

Why.?

Probation

Default Purchasing a premium account

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, so first I'd like to say "hello".

I am interested in purchasing a ryushare premium account, and I was wondering what's best, use a credit card and buy straight from ryu (via onepay or avangate), or find a reseller and pay via PayPal?

I don't really like to use my credit card details online (especially with payment processors I have never heard of), but on the other hand sending some money to an unknown person via PayPal seems equally risky.

What do you suggest?

J.

@vincentfkc : no,I dont think so.Almost of premium users purchased via Credit card paygate systems,the sales we got from resellers are very very small.
    @clouse : just click to any files in your account and download it,then stop ,you will see the report.
    @jakkurutu : please purchase directly with your credit card,it's safely ,dont worry.

Thx For paid ryushare

I bought and extended my accounts with my virtual credit card belongs to my bank account. I put enough money during payment
    period to virtual card and after payment it has only ONE CENT inside. Even if a hacker got it, he get nothing cause bank does not
    let transfer this one cent to any account. This one cent is necessary to keep this card online. try to connect with your bank
    and open virtual credit card.

Thread Information