Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6877 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com

Question provide information about one payment !!

Hi ,

few days ago paypal emailed me and ask to provide information about one payment that i have got from an affiliate company that i'm work with .

they said please help us find out whether the sender authorized this transaction by providing us the information .... and suggested me to not ship anything until then.

i'm wondering what is the best answer to take no risk for my paypal and their company paypal ?

thanks in advance
    Mecho Reviewed by Mecho on . provide information about one payment !! Hi , few days ago paypal emailed me and ask to provide information about one payment that i have got from an affiliate company that i'm work with . they said please help us find out whether the sender authorized this transaction by providing us the information .... and suggested me to not ship anything until then. i'm wondering what is the best answer to take no risk for my paypal and their company paypal ? thanks in advance Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecho View Post
    and ask to provide information about one payment that i have got from an affiliate company that i'm work with
    well u can send them the invoice, receipt or any earning payment screenshot to them

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com
    there is no invoice . the company is like usenext,

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    how about earning report?

Thread Information