Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6892 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default question about attaching credit card of US paypal !

Hello,
    my friend's paypal send him a message about his attached CC nearly expired. now his account already has a US bank account attached(Verified)and he also added a CC. now he wants to know after the attached CC is expired does he really need to add CC again. he does not even need to lift the 500$/ month withdrawal as 500$ is enough for him. what other privileges does adding a CC card will give other than lifting the 500$/month limit for withdrawing ?

adding a special prepaid card for US paypal will cost him 30$ and he want to know if its worth it !
    luches Reviewed by luches on . question about attaching credit card of US paypal ! Hello, my friend's paypal send him a message about his attached CC nearly expired. now his account already has a US bank account attached(Verified)and he also added a CC. now he wants to know after the attached CC is expired does he really need to add CC again. he does not even need to lift the 500$/ month withdrawal as 500$ is enough for him. what other privileges does adding a CC card will give other than lifting the 500$/month limit for withdrawing ? adding a special prepaid card for US Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

um.... anyone ??

Banned
    no, you dont need to re attach new CC

hmm. thank you for the answer but abit late. i already attached a new CC to my US paypal. i read that attaching a CC with the same address as your bank account gives more security to your account as it confirms your address, and paypal wont bother you about address much.

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    didn't you say it was your friend's paypal? now all of a sudden its your paypal lol

anyways doesn't really matter whether you attach a new CC or not.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

we both use this account. he has the ownership but i use his account to do most of the transactions. i have been using that account for a long time that i can practically call it my own account (90%+) transaction are all mine .

I wanted to upgrade my alexa account to pro which suddenly asked to attached a CC to paypal since the receiver is premier ! i started to think that adding a CC could give more security and a CC with the same address as paypal actually helps confirming the address

Not really a good idea to use the same paypal for two people. Paypal will find any reason to lock the account and take the money. Just google "paypal sucks". If ebay wasn't around I doubt paypal would of ever breathed life.

Moderated Message:
    Do not link to a page that pays for viewers again or you are done here

i use his computer and net for this mate. i know that much ^^ . been like this for 2 years mate, no issue occurred since i use his computer and all transactions are done from the same computer and same static ip

Thread Information