Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6829 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com

Default My Graphics Thread - No fancy misleading title here!

Hi guys, some of you know me, some of you dont. I am iMage, and i do graphics using Photoshop. This thread isnt going to be fancy and full of images i have made for other people, as once i give the PSD and Logo/Banner and accept payment it is no longer my property, so wont use it without permission, i have however done some free work i will post here for a couple examples of my work.

Diffrent services i offer:

Custom logo design - $5ea
    Adsense compliant banners - $5ea
    Facebook Timeline Covers - $5ea

Paypal only

whew i hate making threads lol.. anyway here are a couple of designs i have made for free for people, so i feel comfortable using these in my thread here to show members some of my previous work. (please do not ask for free work, as i only do free work if i feel like it and answer requests in forum only, not my thread).

Logos

Banners

all dimensions avail of course for ad banners

Facebook Timeline Covers

Anyway, if you guys like what you see feel free to contact me via PM (i will likely notice PMs before this thread to be honest with you) Do not contact me for Free work, i will not reply.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I guess some people didnt get when i said to not contact me for free work thought i was kidding or something? I guess i will state it again, do not contact me for free work, i have more i could add to this thread i have done previously, but chose not to.
    iMage Reviewed by iMage on . My Graphics Thread - No fancy misleading title here! Hi guys, some of you know me, some of you dont. I am iMage, and i do graphics using Photoshop. This thread isnt going to be fancy and full of images i have made for other people, as once i give the PSD and Logo/Banner and accept payment it is no longer my property, so wont use it without permission, i have however done some free work i will post here for a couple examples of my work. Diffrent services i offer: Custom logo design - $5ea Adsense compliant banners - $5ea Facebook Timeline Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Bit off topic, but I'll vouch for this dude... Even if he is a Bloody Canadian!

Seriously - IF I ever need a fresh outlook on a job I call him up. He's about the only guy I trust to listen to what I/my client wants, look at where it has to fit in & provide a genuine, unique piece of work at a reasonable price.

At the end of the day, like everything in life... You get what you pay for, & iMage's work's well worth it!!!

Thread Information