Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6805 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    sharepirate.com sharepirate.net gamersworlduzzap.com

Default Help: Setting up my own RDP

Good day everyone!

I already have an RDP but seems like its not enough for me and its like i cant use it when i want to because its so slow or some times useless at all, well you really cant expect to have a better one if the package you purchased is for encoding purposes specially when everyone on the server is using it for encoding or something. There are also times that i can not access it for how many hours so its just kind of bother some.

I do not blame my RDP provider so i came up with an idea of purchasing a server in leaseweb to be used as an RDP. Anyone here who knows how to setup the server you purchased in leaseweb to be used as an RDP? Ill be glad if anyone could help me to have a jump start on understanding how to set it up so i can access and use it like a computer on my end(my computer side).

Thanks and have a nice day

Note:

Also, you may also suggest a better provider where we can rent a server. Ill be sharing the RDP so maybe 2 or 3 of us will use the RDP. Is it necessary to have the windows server OS? or a standard OS support 2 to 3 RDP session. Im not really sure on this stuff
    quain88 Reviewed by quain88 on . Help: Setting up my own RDP Good day everyone! I already have an RDP but seems like its not enough for me and its like i cant use it when i want to because its so slow or some times useless at all, well you really cant expect to have a better one if the package you purchased is for encoding purposes specially when everyone on the server is using it for encoding or something. There are also times that i can not access it for how many hours so its just kind of bother some. I do not blame my RDP provider so i came up Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

better buy kimsufi (ovh)
    only $10 extra for windows license...

Website's:
    thanks for the idea torrfriend but that is not much of my concern now, i want to know how to setup a new RDP on a newly purchased server so i can use it on my end

Website's:
    anyone here to help me on this stuff? im really willing to learn this stuff

use vnc instead

Thread Information