Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6802 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for someone to create url scraper for forum threads

I need to change several urls in my forum as many of the older urls are either dead or changed domains.
    I want someone to create a PC based simple script which can harvest all urls from specified thread and save them in a text file.
    There should be option to define thread url/ID and also to specify what kind of urls it should look for, example http://www.abc.com/* etc.
    Please let me know price if you can do it.
    jaguaar Reviewed by jaguaar on . Looking for someone to create url scraper for forum threads I need to change several urls in my forum as many of the older urls are either dead or changed domains. I want someone to create a PC based simple script which can harvest all urls from specified thread and save them in a text file. There should be option to define thread url/ID and also to specify what kind of urls it should look for, example http://www.abc.com/* etc. Please let me know price if you can do it. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

PM sent.

Job has been assigned to someone. Will update shortly.

Thread Information