Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6824 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How can an American get his Payza money

Okay, well I got my paypal limited (I think its because I had a donate button on my website that's full of adult content. It only took them 2 years to tell me thats a no no)

I opened a new bank account and tried to set up a new paypal with it but its just not flying.

I really want to move to payza but apparently they can't wire to american banks. I see that there is an option to just get a check written.

Do they send checks to Continental Us addresses?
    spikespen Reviewed by spikespen on . How can an American get his Payza money Okay, well I got my paypal limited (I think its because I had a donate button on my website that's full of adult content. It only took them 2 years to tell me thats a no no) I opened a new bank account and tried to set up a new paypal with it but its just not flying. I really want to move to payza but apparently they can't wire to american banks. I see that there is an option to just get a check written. Do they send checks to Continental Us addresses? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    ^ bank wire should work fine with transfer fee of $15

for more info reply in payza;s support thread

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

It says that bank wire withdraws are currently unavailable and that bank transfers aren't available in US

You will end up having worse luck with Payza, they're the worst excuse for a money business there has been.

Call PayPal and address the issue with them directly and sort it out, better chances of actually receiving funds from them than Payza.

Payza sends checks for free.

Thats wonderful, but will they send one to an American address.

That is the question no one seems to give an answer too

Is your Payza account verified?

If it has, try to apply for their debit card.

I got one around May with little to no problem (once everything was verified).

With that, you can use any ATM and get your money out up to $1000 a day I think.

Just use the card for that though, DONT use it to make purchases or anything else because they have a million fees attached to the card.

Quote Originally Posted by spikespen View Post
    Thats wonderful, but will they send one to an American address.

That is the question no one seems to give an answer too
    Yes, they send checks if you live in the us but i think it will take a little over a week to get to you.

payza sucks! I can't even verify my account with CC. CC payments are temporary not available since like forever

Payza is the only options some site will pay with.

Thread Information