Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6676 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Problems After moving Vbulletin forum to new server

Hello i have moved my site and forum to new server recently, It is Vbulletinf forum and it is on sub domain. Site is working normally but the forum is down. I have done all the required steps to move the forum, made a backup of files and upload them to new server with same folder structure, then export the forum database and import it in new database on new server. Changed the info in config.php with new database name, user and password, also added "localhost" as server address. So the DNS propagation is finished successfully, site is loading just fine but forum doesn't load.
    Can someone please help me with this, did i missed or forgot to do something, or made any mistakes with this process. Is any process necessary to point the sub domain to new server IP also?

Thanks for help.
    First-Dragon Reviewed by First-Dragon on . Problems After moving Vbulletin forum to new server Hello i have moved my site and forum to new server recently, It is Vbulletinf forum and it is on sub domain. Site is working normally but the forum is down. I have done all the required steps to move the forum, made a backup of files and upload them to new server with same folder structure, then export the forum database and import it in new database on new server. Changed the info in config.php with new database name, user and password, also added "localhost" as server address. So the DNS Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    GotLiveChat.com
    Are you getting any error message when loading up the forum? If yes, what is it?

Respected Member
    Check your folders for error_??? or php_error files for more help.

I resolved it, it was some DNS problem with namecheap.

Thread Information