Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6832 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Deleted Threads Go To Recycle Bin

Hey guys,

I have a ipb 3.3.x forum and I was wondering how to make the threads that get deleted (thread moderation - delete) to recycle bin (basically a forum section).

I remember this option exists because I had it on my old board but I kinda blanked out and can't seem to remember how I did this before.

Would be great if someone could shed some light here.

Thanks (:
    Qoo Reviewed by Qoo on . Deleted Threads Go To Recycle Bin Hey guys, I have a ipb 3.3.x forum and I was wondering how to make the threads that get deleted (thread moderation - delete) to recycle bin (basically a forum section). I remember this option exists because I had it on my old board but I kinda blanked out and can't seem to remember how I did this before. Would be great if someone could shed some light here. Thanks (: Rating: 5

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    They do it differently now. They soft delete the threads by having fields fthat say it is deleted and the time.

Then in moderatorCP there is a tab for removed content....

Thread Information