Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6809 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Unhappy Paypal "Please send some additional information" [HELP]

Hello Everyone,
    Paypal wants me to "Please send some additional information" to confirm my identity.
    Then, It states that I have nearly reached my "limit" and wants to "collect" more information about me.Is this safe? Who can see this information? Thanks everyone.

ILoveThisSite Reviewed by ILoveThisSite on . Paypal "Please send some additional information" [HELP] Hello Everyone, :) Paypal wants me to "Please send some additional information" to confirm my identity. Then, It states that I have nearly reached my "limit" and wants to "collect" more information about me.Is this safe? Who can see this information? Thanks everyone. http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/Stormpill2/27658489.png http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/Stormpill2/08fc8f96.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

This is safe. Just send them what they ask you and you'll be fine if you're not doing anything against their TOS.

Question Thanks for the reply.. however

Thanks- I got a few payments from my family in america and a few other people and I haven't declared tax on it, Will the government find out?

Default If you are using Paypal legitimately, you have no problem.

If you are using Paypal legitimately, you have no problem.

Probation
    Yepi i thinks you using Paypal legitimately, and you have no problem .!

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    Give them what they are asking for, or i can promise you won't be receiving much more money from family members or friends. PayPal is not going to share your info. I don't think they are legally allowed to.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

Hello,
    You might have reached your monthly sending or receiving or withdrawal limit, that is why they send this. You have to verify your account for big transactions from now on. And this is safe, paypal wont hand over your details to anyone.
    Complete Paypal Solution

Thread Information