Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6879 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    removed.

2.   Sponsored Links

sahil00150 contact Payza to make the transfer reversible

And if possible call them you can find phone number from this link https://www.payza.com/support and tell your ticket id if you have already submitted the dispute so it can be processed soon

And next thing just report the blog to Google so the blog get's removed

And next thing never perform an exchange unless they have a high reputation or verified exchanger If you are doing an exchange

just exchange a smaller amount like $10 at a time

As CloudShadow mentioned that it is against their TOS and it is Upto Payza to decide weather the amount is needs to be reversed

or not. And if you have a verified account you might have a chance to get your money back.

Good luck i hope you get your money back.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by sathishkumar View Post
    sahil00150 contact Payza to make the transfer reversible

And if possible call them you can find phone number from this link https://www.payza.com/support and tell your ticket id if you have already submitted the dispute so it can be processed soon

And next thing just report the blog to Google so the blog get's removed

And next thing never perform an exchange unless they have a high reputation or verified exchanger If you are doing an exchange

just exchange a smaller amount like $10 at a time

As CloudShadow mentioned that it is against their TOS and it is Upto Payza to decide weather the amount is needs to be reversed

or not. And if you have a verified account you might have a chance to get your money back.

Good luck i hope you get your money back.

Thanks dear for your helping reply

Already reported His BLOG, Facebook Page, Twiter Page its request if you guys all report his BLOG, Facebook, and Twitter this will safe the others to get scammed by him.

His Blog Keyword is very easy, lots of people search this Keyword on daily basis

if you write the keyword "Payza To Skrill" you will get his blog on 1st page

Website's:
    thread story updated.

Website's:
    Great justice by them guys see this proof and open a scammer exchange service and scam users of payza they wont help users they love scammers.

Pure Awesomeness!
    Enough with the nonsense, they don't love scammers, you're just a naive fool who went and sent their money to a total stranger without doing any kind of research. Plus, Payza clearly stats:

If you attempt to transfer funds with an e-currency exchanger not authorized by Payza, you will be in violation of our User Agreement and, as a result, your account may be terminated.
    I'm sorry you lost your money, but lesson learned. You're lucky they don't terminate your account all together.

Website's:
    but dear the main thing scammer is still enjoying why there is no rule for that guy who is exchanging money. i really dont need my money just wanna say that please take legal actions against him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information