Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6841 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default putalocura.com spanish forum - problem

Hi gyus,

I need your help with a forum

http://foro.putalocura.com

Yesterday i register in this forum. I received an email to activate my account and i did so.

Today when i tried to log in with my usenrame/password i got a message that i m entering wrong username or password. i m sure i didnt but anyway i pressed the button asking them to resend my details on my email on which i registered. and then i got a message that the email doesnt exist.

how can this happen? yesterday i was browsing the site with my usenrame without problem.

i had tried to register in this site about 2-3 months agoi and the same was happening.

i was registered and after some minutes i could not log in...

Does anyone else have the same problem or can someone try to register and check after a little if he can login?
    zoug100 Reviewed by zoug100 on . putalocura.com spanish forum - problem Hi gyus, I need your help with a forum http://foro.putalocura.com Yesterday i register in this forum. I received an email to activate my account and i did so. Today when i tried to log in with my usenrame/password i got a message that i m entering wrong username or password. i m sure i didnt but anyway i pressed the button asking them to resend my details on my email on which i registered. and then i got a message that the email doesnt exist. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Probably the admins need to approve your account before you can use it.

Does anyone else have the same problem or can someone try to register and check after a little if he can login?
    better you can create one more and see
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Thread Information