Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6736 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default File Sharing Site for sale

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I set out to build a new file sharing site, but I really don't have as much time to spend on it as I thought I did.

The site has no traffic (not yet launched) and the system is not quite 100% complete. But that's okay because I can customize for you, the buyer.

I am a programmer, not a designer, not a marketter. So I can do all the programming but the graphics takes way more time than I would like and I havn't the slightest idea how to market.

The domain, design and system are all up for sale. You can see at http://wongafile.com

If you want just the domain, just the layout or just the system let me know. You can buy it all or buy it in parts.

I can customize the system any way you like. It is entirely built by me, with a bit of help from FShoppe.

Will start the bid at $13.50 for the domain only since this is what I paid for it.
    tmcsharer Reviewed by tmcsharer on . File Sharing Site for sale Hello all, A few weeks ago I set out to build a new file sharing site, but I really don't have as much time to spend on it as I thought I did. The site has no traffic (not yet launched) and the system is not quite 100% complete. But that's okay because I can customize for you, the buyer. I am a programmer, not a designer, not a marketter. So I can do all the programming but the graphics takes way more time than I would like and I havn't the slightest idea how to market. The domain, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    its fully filehost ? or just a simple site where u can upload and share ?

Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk
    Proof of ownership, auction end date, bid increments, BIN, Payment options?
    Lord, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Proof it is here: http://www.wongafile.com/proof.txt

Auction end... say end of September or untill people stop bidding. Whichever is first?

Bid increments can be $1.

Its fully filehost ? or just a simple site where u can upload and share ?
    At the moment the system is not finished. Right now you can upload, download (for pay and for free). Upload via web browser, and FTP. The datbase and user area is 90% complete. You can track your uploads, see the number of downloads for each file etc.

Payment integration is CarrotPay only so far. I didnt consider Paypal because they ban file hosts. I can integrate other payment gateways too, but the idea behind wonga file was that people use CarrotPay to make payment of downloads. This model does not require they have any money in CarrotPay. Instead you can issue your own 'coupons' to regulate the number of downloads. But if you want to offer unlimited downloads, this is easily done.

I'm sorry to be all complicated about this but since WongaFile is not up and running yet, has no visitors, and isn't a finished system, I'm not sure I can sell it as it is unless the buyer is a competent programmer.

I'm thinking of 3 seperate bids of the domain, design and system.

Domain starting bid at $13.50

Design starting bid at $10 <- Design is done by me. It is original and uniqe. No copied graphics.

System (incomplete) starting bid $100 <- Coded by me. The $100 is for the current incomplete system.

I am doing it in this way since I suppose most people won't want the system because they would probably prefer somthing more like XFS or somthing.

Banned
    i am planing to buy full system !! but its not complete .. all inc .. aff too like PPS PPD and integration with CC .. tell me ur price and details at PM

i am planing to buy full system !! but its not complete .. all inc .. aff too like PPS PPD and integration with CC .. tell me ur price and details at PM
    Hi Aditi. Since my plan was to use coupons to give to downloaders to enable premium downloads, my idea for a PPS was a sale of coupons, instead of 'memberships'. Doing it this way makes it easier for accounting purposes. Much more difficult to defraud and impossible to hack since downloaders would not have accounts.

But if you want an account based system I can do it, but it just takes more time.

PM if you have a reasonable budget in mind because I thinkf or $100 or so, you can buy XFS if you want that kind of system.

Thread Information