Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61017 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Post A dedicated server for vps sale site

Dear fellow,

I am in need of a dedicated server at offshore location ( Netherlands, Germany, Malaysia, Russia etc ) with following specs:

Processor - Intel QuadCore or AMD 4x
    RAM - 8 to 16Gb
    HDD - 2 to 4Tb
    Port - 100Mbps / 1Gbps
    Bandwidth - 5Tb Minimum
    Extra IP - 4 Minimum
    OS - Linux

I have budget of 90-120$ max. Please provide site links if you suggest a server.

Thanks
    Nisar
    nisar.karim Reviewed by nisar.karim on . A dedicated server for vps sale site Dear fellow, I am in need of a dedicated server at offshore location ( Netherlands, Germany, Malaysia, Russia etc ) with following specs: Processor - Intel QuadCore or AMD 4x RAM - 8 to 16Gb HDD - 2 to 4Tb Port - 100Mbps / 1Gbps Bandwidth - 5Tb Minimum Extra IP - 4 Minimum Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

You need to increase your budget if you're looking for an offshore server with those specifications.

for the budget you wont find a ded with such specs. the least you can expect for that spec is about 150 Euro !

Moderated Message:
    I would be more concerned with WDFBoot

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    You are not allowed to advertise your own services in request threads. I suggest you read the rules, and i HIGHLY suggest you follow them.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

Please provide a small list of provider suggestions?

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    Increase your budget .
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    If you are from France then you can try OVH I guess. But they will ask you for Passport.

Good Luck
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

Thread Information