Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6636 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default PR2 Pay-Per Download Website - CashForUploads.com

I'm re-listing this site because it didn't sell the last time around. I've decided to drop the price and see if there was any interest out there for it.

Domain: CashForUploads.com
    Pagerank: 2
    Registrar: GoDaddy (w/private whois)
    Expires: 06/2013
    BIN: $125
    Auction: No
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Proof of Ownership: Here and Here

Domain/Script
    The script was purchased in the CPALead marketplace..It retails for $35 and I've made some changes to mine so that it doesn't exactly match the original. The script is compatible with 3 CPA networks. You can take your choice between CPALead, Adcend Media, or AffiliateGateways.co..There is a chat area once members login where they can chat and a forum is also included.

The site is pretty self explanatory..Users come in and create an account, they upload files and then promote the files for others to download across the web. In order for those visitors to complete the download they must do a survey (using one of the CPA networks)..Once a survey is completed they can download the file and the member will earn commission. The website owner will get a piece of that commission as well. Visitors can also purchase premium accounts to avoid doing surveys..If a premium account is purchased the affiliate will get a percentage and so will the website owner.

Traffic
    I've done some link exchanges and backlink building on the site, but never any forum promotion. There are allot of blackhat/webmaster boards out there that I've seen other people promoting similar sites on - but I haven't gone that route. There is still allot of promotion the new owner can do here to bring in more members..Currently the site is ranked #2 in google for pay per download (at least in the USA it is..) and continue to get new members signing up daily. Right now there are 217 members and about 76 files uploaded.

Here are some traffic screenshots: Here and Here and Here

Revenue
    As I stated above, revenue is generated on the site by visitors doing surveys or buying premium memberships. The commission percentage that you want to give your affiliates can be easily adjusted from inside the admin panel. When affiliates reach a $10 minimum they can request a payout..I currently only offer paypal but many affiliates would like to see other payout methods. Some can't do paypal because of the country they are in.

So far the site only has a couple members that have earned commission. In total its around a buck right now so don't expect much right off the bat.

The new owner may want to consider putting some more time and effort into this. You may want to experiment with different offers the CPA networks provide. Most offers I have coming up are mobiles. Going with free survey offers may see better conversions and offering other payout methods may get more members to start actively uploading and promoting files.

Contact me if you have any other questions!
    fpforum Reviewed by fpforum on . PR2 Pay-Per Download Website - CashForUploads.com I'm re-listing this site because it didn't sell the last time around. I've decided to drop the price and see if there was any interest out there for it. Domain: CashForUploads.com Pagerank: 2 Registrar: GoDaddy (w/private whois) Expires: 06/2013 BIN: $125 Auction: No Payment Method: PayPal Proof of Ownership: Here and Here Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

can we take the surveys out of it and place it free for all?

I mean, i dont want people to be paid for uploading files

I want a free host

I want to max the filesize allowed to 1MB (yes, 1MB)

CAn that be done?

If yes, then ill buy it

Hey minhete, thanks for your interest.

You can specify the max file size in the admin panel. Setting the script up to not use any gateway would require some php knowledge and code editing..Right now it has the three CPA companies built into it and does not give you the option to choose none of them.

I know which 2 files the CPA information is in..and with some decent PHP knowledge you could probably easily edit the script and add an option for no gateway..but as-is it cannot do that - you must use one of the three. I can look further into this and mess around with it and see if I can make it work or not, but no guarantees on that.

Thanks

Im looking for one filehost that is already setup but i would like to make it free, without charging anyone or anything.

My php knowledge isnt that great yet, so if you think you could tweak it out for me i would totally buy it from you fpforum.

regards

This site is best used as a regular PPD because after looking editing the code to make it free downloads would be a bit too much..

I've now gone in and added two adsense banners on the download page. Whenever visitors go to the download page to download files there will also be adsense banners displayed..This should bring in some more revenue.

Still available!

Hello ppforum

I'm thinking of buying your site how much last price is revenue because the site is not yet..

Banned
    added u on skype .. waiting for online !!!

Thread Information