Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6362 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Remote Uploading - Filefactory to Sharpfile

Hello,

I have premium accounts in both of them.

Few days ago I added my Rapidshare Premium account to Sharpfile account list and remote uploaded some files from RS to SF. Few hours later RS changed my pass saying that my account was accessed using multiple IPs.

My question is if I remote upload from Filefactory to Sharpfile will same thing happen? or worse-FF would lock my account?

Thanks.
    Harshadewa Reviewed by Harshadewa on . Remote Uploading - Filefactory to Sharpfile Hello, I have premium accounts in both of them. Few days ago I added my Rapidshare Premium account to Sharpfile account list and remote uploaded some files from RS to SF. Few hours later RS changed my pass saying that my account was accessed using multiple IPs. My question is if I remote upload from Filefactory to Sharpfile will same thing happen? or worse-FF would lock my account? Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

best to use someone else premium account to remote from filefactory in my opinion you can get em but wount say how google is your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Harshadewa View Post
    Hello,

I have premium accounts in both of them.

Few days ago I added my Rapidshare Premium account to Sharpfile account list and remote uploaded some files from RS to SF. Few hours later RS changed my pass saying that my account was accessed using multiple IPs.

My question is if I remote upload from Filefactory to Sharpfile will same thing happen? or worse-FF would lock my account?

Thanks.
    if you have a Filefactory premium account you should be able to since they provide 100GB of hotlinking a day. Also set it on direct download.

rapidshare does block you for multible ips hitfile and turbobit dont like it eiver after remoteing 2 files you get blocked

Thread Information