Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6906 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Payza members beware!

NOTE: DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO THE LINK IN THIS THREAD (SPECIFICALLY FIRST POST) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!

I've just received strange e-mail from "Payza" with next content:

Dear Member

You need follow final step transition From Alertpay To Payza before you can use full access your Payza account!
    Please click on the following link to validate your account:
    Click here to validate your account.
    If you not follow this final step your account will temporary frozen with unknown period.
    ?
    Follow Us
    Thanks for choosing Payza (formerly AlertPay),
    The Payza Team
    It was strange to me for few reasons:

1. Dear "member", not with full name
    2. Link "help-payza.com"
    3. On the link provided, they are requested my e-mail, password and transaction PIN.

Then I've looked at source of e-mail and it came from here.

Received: from [199.191.56.228] (port=36528 helo=mail.comexprofit.com)
    Message-ID: <[email protected]>
    X-PHP-Script: comexprofit.com/come.php for 114.79.12.102
    I'm currently suspecting on one person from this forum known as "JeoRocker", because he is the only one who had my e-mail related to the Payza account. I would like to see is there any persons here received same e-mail? Please, if you do, let me know on the private message, so we can try to track this guy(s). Also, I've contacted Dacentec with original e-mail and information about it. Hope they'll provide some help
    methad0ne Reviewed by methad0ne on . Payza members beware! NOTE: DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO THE LINK IN THIS THREAD (SPECIFICALLY FIRST POST) FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY! I've just received strange e-mail from "Payza" with next content: It was strange to me for few reasons: 1. Dear "member", not with full name 2. Link "help-payza.com" 3. On the link provided, they are requested my e-mail, password and transaction PIN. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Their is probably about 10,000 of these going around at any given second.

But I'm sure that owner of Help-payza.com is member on this forum, because my Payza e-mail knew only three persons from this forum (2 with successful transactions completed and third never responded after I send him info's).

Respected Member
    It's possible. A large body of persons here are not honest.

After I got this message on second e-mail, I've realized that member with username JeoRocker is responsible for these messages.

Banned
    Website's:
    ultier.com
    This would be a short guide to people to actually get proper information from an email before reacting to its subject. ALWAYS check the email header to get the email source .

If you are going to scam, at least hire someone to translate your email into valid English. It looks like a bad joke
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Looks like he got reported or caught by eNom which is the domain register for the domain they've put the domain on hold meaning he can't use it anymore.

http://whois.domaintools.com/help-payza.com

Beware of
    http://whois.domaintools.com/security-payza.com

which is another domain name that is also hosted on that same server which doesn't have private whois might help you findout whom send you that fake email.

Probably just fake WHOIS data, so doesn't helps a lot (:

This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 01:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information