I am selling a WordPress Adult video streaming plugin that monitors the feeds of the top 6 tube sites and rips the videos and places them on your site or embeds them on your site for you with a manual click or you can setup a Cron job to do it every 30min or hour or day or whatever you want.

Price: $40 (I sold to one client for $40 instead of $50 wouldn't fill right making others pay more.)

Paypal as gift only. I will set it up for $20 extra, However it is plug and play easy.

If you want to see a example pm me and ill give you my website link that I use my plugin on plus a wordpress test site with the plugin activated on it.

Bump!
tubefien Reviewed by tubefien on . Adult Tube auto embed/rip/uploader I am selling a WordPress Adult video streaming plugin that monitors the feeds of the top 6 tube sites and rips the videos and places them on your site or embeds them on your site for you with a manual click or you can setup a Cron job to do it every 30min or hour or day or whatever you want. Price: $40 (I sold to one client for $40 instead of $50 wouldn't fill right making others pay more.) Paypal as gift only. I will set it up for $20 extra, However it is plug and play easy. If you Rating: 5