Hello KWWHunction, I have been working on an idea for a new forum now for quite a long time, I am not going to give too much information away as of yet, due to me not wanting no idea's stolen and a few other reasons. Well what I am looking for is a full team of people who will be willing to work for me (paid) to get the site up and running. Here I will list below what kind of people I am needing with extended information:

Article Writers
The site is going to be a forum, and we will have news sections within the site so I am making a user group dedicated to article writers called "News Team" who will be required to post news in a unique context so that our SEO'ers can really push up the articles to hopefully increase traffic. I will be paying article writers but I have not yet thought about figures and prices I will pay.

Graphic Artists
I know I am a designer and all that, but also I am looking for people with an extent knowledge of graphics so are able to mascot design, make promotion videos and advertisement banners.

Coders
The site script we will be using is vBulletin so if you are a developer for vBulletin then that is a good start, the kind of things I will be expecting you to be able to code are; custom modifications, expand on the current modifications, thinking of having a custom shoutbox coded and additionally some general site features to make us modern and stand out from the rest.

SEO Experts
Everyone knows now a days you need good SEO if you want your site to go any were, and what seo'ers love is unique content to work with, we will have unique content with the article writers but additionally we will be needing a good team of seo'ers. You will be expected to index our site to search engines, boost our page rank, gain fast search engine updates so that when a post is made we would like it indexed by the likes of google and yahoo real real quick.

Server Administrators
This is quite possibly the most important person we will need, the server administrator is someone who will manage the server security, file optimisation, site speeds and loads more, you must be trust worthy and be able to fix errors pretty quick.

Promoters
The site is going to get no were if it is not advertised correctly, I am not looking for spammers, I am looking for a few people to be able to go round some big named people maybe on youtube, contact them, get them on our side, or ask them to upload promotion video's for us, you must get our name out there on the net so people know who we are.

All the jobs are paid jobs, I can not guarantee it will be really high paid jobs but I do have a budget of around $700 to get the site going.

PM me if you feel you are any of the people above.

Thanks,
~ OSX
MrOSX Reviewed by MrOSX on . Needed: Article Writers, Graphic Artists, Coders, SEO'ers, Server Admins & Promoters Hello KWWHunction, I have been working on an idea for a new forum now for quite a long time, I am not going to give too much information away as of yet, due to me not wanting no idea's stolen and a few other reasons. Well what I am looking for is a full team of people who will be willing to work for me (paid) to get the site up and running. Here I will list below what kind of people I am needing with extended information: Article Writers The site is going to be a forum, and we will have news Rating: 5