Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6893 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Any trusted e-currency exchanger to exchange money from Payza to Webmoney or Paypal ?

Guys, I have some money in my Payza account and i want to withdraw it. Since they take forever to transfer money to Indian bank accounts, so I have to use some other way. I have an account on Webmoney and Paypal. Through paypal, I can get money directly to my bank account and for Webmoney, I know a trusted e-currency exchanger which always exchange money from Webmoney to my bank account directly.
    So if you guys, know any trusted e-currency exchanger which takes less fees for transferring the money from Payza to paypal or Webmoney, then please post it here or PM me if you don't want to share it here for some reasons
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . Any trusted e-currency exchanger to exchange money from Payza to Webmoney or Paypal ? Guys, I have some money in my Payza account and i want to withdraw it. Since they take forever to transfer money to Indian bank accounts, so I have to use some other way. I have an account on Webmoney and Paypal. Through paypal, I can get money directly to my bank account and for Webmoney, I know a trusted e-currency exchanger which always exchange money from Webmoney to my bank account directly. So if you guys, know any trusted e-currency exchanger which takes less fees for transferring the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mee too required the best trusted exchangers who are there for years with low fees
    webmoney to paypal
    i no need direct bank transfer pm me if they are any exchangers

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    me too wants to know any trusted exchangers for payza to webmoney or payza to paypal

pls help guys

payza the worst payment processor

unable to withdraw by any means

PZ or AP has it owns exchanger. Check their site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitinew View Post
    PZ or AP has it owns exchanger. Check their site.
    dude...they have listed some exchangers

https://www.payza.com/support/payza-...zed-exchangers

but they r as worst as payza

none of them allow payza to webmoney or payza to paypal transfer

so whats the use ??

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Next member that makes a thread about currency exchange gets a long term ban.

KWWH does not allow currency exchange services, discussion, etc.

If you get burned on a currency exchange and complain to the staff we will laugh at you then ban you when you tell us it was arranged in a PM here.

Read This Before You Get Banned:

http://www.besthostingforums.com/1051074-post2.htm

Thread Information