Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6842 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Page 2 in all thread showing error 404

Hello, i have a problem with my vbulletin forum after moving the forum to new server. Only first page of threads is working, rest are showing error 404 page not found. I looked for solution for this and it seems it has something to do with vbSEO rules for nginx, can anyone help me with setting up this?
    First-Dragon Reviewed by First-Dragon on . Page 2 in all thread showing error 404 Hello, i have a problem with my vbulletin forum after moving the forum to new server. Only first page of threads is working, rest are showing error 404 page not found. I looked for solution for this and it seems it has something to do with vbSEO rules for nginx, can anyone help me with setting up this? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Yes, that sounds like a URL rewriting issue. Can you post the link?
    ?? sitemeer.com ? 1-Click Uptime & Availability Check
    ?? The meerkat for your website

Godaddy? Never!

Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk
    The ability to see the error without having to join your site would be an advantage.
    Lord, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Oh i am sorry about that, here use this account to login:

user: Tester
    pass: test123

Website's:
    ImageUpload.ca DownloadTorrent.ca CapitalBank.ca Back-links.ca
    Who is hosting it?
    I know certain hosts place restrictions..
    Everything works great until you go one too many sub-directories deep. In this case, /page/.. Really lame for anything other than static pages.

50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff || Backlink Affiliate Program: http://earn.back-links.ca

Respected Member
    Finally found a 2 page thread on your forum lol
    Why don't you contact your host for help ? They might try helping you, cause it was working with the previous host right ?

I did asked my new host to help but they are asking that i give them nginx rule set that should come in vbseo installer package, but i don't have it cause i didn't install the forum, and i can get to the guy that did it so i was hoping that there might be some other solution.

Website's:
    awfuck.it
    First try disabling vbSEO and see if the 2nd page and further works. If it doesn't work, it almost have nothing to do with vbSEO. But if it does work, there should be a setting in vbSEO on URL settings and configurations. If you can't seem to toy with that (I personally never used vbSEO but ran a site that did use it and played with settings before). If there's nothing, just submit a support ticket with your host as it may be host related.
    "People that walk, need to learn how to sound like a book from the age of movies that has routers, then you can change the wall color, if you truly believe in food."
    - el_jentel1 (Link to quote)
    I love esotorisk and st0ne <3
    http://www.formspring.me/iamgodhimself - Ask me anything!

When i deactivate vbSEO everything works well, when i activate it again same error showing. And when i disable URL rewrite in vbSEO setting again everything is ok. But i don't know to make proper settings in vbSEO URL rewrite. I think those rules should be added somewhere in nginx but don't know how to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information