Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6695 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Paypal limited

I opened a paypal account under a fictitous name because I was only using the account to load with green dot moneypak cards and sending money ton acquaintance. I got notified that i needed more info to unlimit my account so i just came clear and gave them my real name with my id, my social, basically everything they asked me for. What are my chances of getting the money that I have in the account back? It's only 160, but to me its a lot. Im broke. If they deny my request what other alternatives do i have of getting my money back or should i face the inevitable that i wont get it back?

First time post so thanks in advance to everyone that replies.
    jaime2309 Reviewed by jaime2309 on . Paypal limited I opened a paypal account under a fictitous name because I was only using the account to load with green dot moneypak cards and sending money ton acquaintance. I got notified that i needed more info to unlimit my account so i just came clear and gave them my real name with my id, my social, basically everything they asked me for. What are my chances of getting the money that I have in the account back? It's only 160, but to me its a lot. Im broke. If they deny my request what other alternatives Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    You'd have to wait 180 days, after 180 days you can the withdraw the funds to your bank account.

Alternatives: Payza & Moneybookers.

The thing is i dont have a bank account attached to the account.

What is pazza & moneybookers? I mean as alternatives? Alternatives to paypal? At this point i am just looking for an alternative to get my money back.

Website's:
    FunLinkz.com Smyu.in
    No alternative to get your money back, the best way is to contact paypal and have the issue resolved if possible

Yeah give them a phone call and explain the situation calmly, I find that PayPal are actually helpful when on the phone.

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    You will get your money back, but how long will you have to wait is the question. You could request a check at the most, unless you link your or someones bank account to it.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

Yeah i did call in and she sent me an email to as to why i had to change my name and i explained that i did it under a fictitous name because i was only going to be dealing with people from craigslist and i didnt want any of my info even just my name being available to them. no back account was ever linked because i processed everything through green dot.
    I submitted all of the paperwork last night and again this morning. Hoping that i get a resolution. I tried adding my bank account or card info like ten minutes ago and it wouldnt let me.

It really comes down to the person dealing with your case, I would imagine they would just change your details and assign the account to you and that'd be the end of it. Either way, good luck man.

Respected Developer
    I highly doubt that they'd lift the limits. After 180 days, your funds will be available for withdrawal. You can send it to your bank account by adding a bank account on the day the restriction of withdrawing your funds has been removed (This is what they do for the UK anyway and I suppose it'd be the same for the USA).

The only thing that irked me i guess was that she said that she herself could not look at my account or anything and that this is handled by someone else. I am going to wait and see what happens. If anyone knows another way to handle this, let me know. Thanks everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information