Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6891 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    They probably have access restrictions for different levels. Which is why she was unable to look into your account. Ask for someone who can.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    FunLinkz.com Smyu.in
    Ask the support to escalate the matter and talk directly with higher authorities.
    Well if you have a genuine reason, you can threaten them with legal actions in the worst case. That's what I did when they had limited my account and the next day VOILA my account was un-suspended and back to normal. Anyway good luck.

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    Good luck and i hope you get your money back before 6 months. Keep us updated.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

Yeah, try calling them on Phone, hats the best choice for now.

or create an account at netspend.com and use it to unlimit your account they provide you with an bank account and a credit card. this is how i removed my limitations in a similar situation

The thing which I never understand with PayPal is that they allow charge back for up to 45days only, while they hold money for 180 days & said they hold it for charge back.

Is it fair?

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    It has to do with CC processing and CC company requirements/guidelines is what I have been told by their Reps when I asked the same question about refund time frame versus funds limitation time.

Probation
    Generally you would have to wait for 180 days before you can receive it back. However, after a certain time period after the 180 days, if the account is inactive they do partially close the account which means you cannot remove those funds. I would suggest ringing them up, telling them what you've done etc. It's possible you might find someone helpful on the phone who will work on your case efficiently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information