Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6861 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Paypal - payment will remain on hold

More then a week ago i exchanged money from wmz to paypal trough an exchanger..
    Everything was good till i've got this email from paypal and find out that my money where cut from my account.

Now, what should i tell them cause they want me to provide something that i never did with that man, cause we never buyed nothing from each other.
    Is ok to just tell them what we did or what, i have a feeling that being honest wont help, so ..what i should do?
    ms7 Reviewed by ms7 on . Paypal - payment will remain on hold More then a week ago i exchanged money from wmz to paypal trough an exchanger.. Everything was good till i've got this email from paypal and find out that my money where cut from my account. http://www.shotpix.com/images/83831904482412838978.jpg Now, what should i tell them cause they want me to provide something that i never did with that man, cause we never buyed nothing from each other. Is ok to just tell them what we did or what, i have a feeling that being honest wont help, so ..what i Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Most likely the exchanger used a hacked PayPal account to send you funds. That is if the exchanger isn't reputable. It's best if you were honest with them as you can't do anything else. If you say you shipped an item, they'll ask for proof which you don't have.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    This is why we do not allow currency exchanges here.

the exchanger is , recommended here ..
    Thank you for your advices i would contact them soon ..but if somebody had problems with this exchanger please post here, i find it hard to belive that an official webmoney partner is a thief but ..anything is possible.
    Thats why i choosed from the official site even if the fee was a little higher then the rest so i can stay away from this kind of situations... Lucky me i guess.

i see this is the reason why they stopped webmoney/paypal exchange in the meantime. they told me they are having problems with one of their accounts

Yep, paypal reversed the payment and now they took my money, even if i provide them with proofs that the wasnt a fraudulent transaction...
    My good blessings to paypal, rapidgator and WMZ.. a bunch of idiots.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Idiots? Why? Because they don't act the way you like them to do?

Yeah I actually had the same experience, stay away from this exchanger they will scam you (ukrwm.com). Good thing it was just a small amount cause I was just trying them out, but I chatted with them and they said that they already responded to paypal. What a bunch of liars! But the payment was reversed in paypal and I lost my webmoney $$$!

Thread Information