Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6845 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Filesk2.com (Top FileHosting Site For Sale)

Domain: www.Filesk2.com for Sale

One of the best and very popular Filehosting Sites www.Filesk2.com is for sale! And its VERY CHEAP.. We have the highest BID, but we will wait! We have managed to build this site from bottom! Lots of money has been invested to start this FileHosting Site. Today its finally got one of the TOP reputations in Asia (Pakistan, India, US, Canada, Europe). And the reputation says it all..

I am very honored to represent www.Filesk2.com with all our partners and co+supporters, as one of the greatest FileHosting Sites ever online in such a short period of time!

About the Price:
    The price is set as Auction offer, Starts with $1200 US-DOLLARS direct offer, means you contact the seller (me) yourself in Private Message (PM), or you can bid as an Auction where you post your price bellow! Each and every offer price will be considered carefully, and to fit based on the owners + co-supporters and partners need, and how much time and money we have had used on building this site up from the ground!
    Make sure to consider price and be reasonable, Thank you!

Befor we move on, We would like to announce we have a BID on $800 US DOLLARS already, BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH!

Auction Info:
    Auction: Start BID: 1200$ US-DOLLARS
    Auction Starts: 21st SEPTEMBER 2012
    Auction End Date: 30th SEPTEMPER 2012

Domain Info:
    Sale Including Domain:
    www.Filesk2.com

Our Investment so far: 1200$ Dollars (Include the Template + Top reputation today)
    Script:
    XFilesharing Pro 2.0 (License with one year update) Value of $150 USD!

URL Leech mod:
    Leech files from RapidShare/MegaUpload/NetLoad/HotFile. You should have Premium accounts to any of these sites to have this mod working. Support up to 13 file hosts (value= $60)

Template Value: $300 USD - But if we compare it to the market value, it is too cheap. Please compare the design and prices from http://www.xfilesharingtemplates.com! I think filesk2.com has much nice theme if you compare it with all available template at www.xfilesharingtemplates.com! And many are as I said immune without JavaScript

Custom Template: A great and custom template, with 9 Different languages to choose! I will honestly suggest that this template should be tried, because there is not much to say about it, when it fits any FileHosting Sites needs. And the best about this template is that it works with any browser. All the buttons are working while many other Hosting-Templates are very immune without flash or javascript enabled! This works even without having JAVA or FLASH enabled! Which is very important because till many are using Internet Explorer 6, and simply cannot use many of the Hosting Sites out there which uses JavaScript on their Templates, Like Mediafire.

Thank you for follwing up on this thread, and happy betting

Example of a Hosted Files:http://www.filesk2.com/7l3u51mhnbhe/...kmark.zip.html

Screenshots:

Download Index Page

Upload Index Page

Choice of Language & Login

Chuza Reviewed by Chuza on . Filesk2.com (Top FileHosting Site For Sale) Domain: www.Filesk2.com for Sale One of the best and very popular Filehosting Sites www.Filesk2.com is for sale! And its VERY CHEAP.. We have the highest BID, but we will wait! We have managed to build this site from bottom! Lots of money has been invested to start this FileHosting Site. Today its finally got one of the TOP reputations in Asia (Pakistan, India, US, Canada, Europe). And the reputation says it all.. I am very honored to represent www.Filesk2.com with all our partners and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    read the rules first !! must add a bid and end of date and all

pm me ur last price..

Hi, About the rules, Thanks for informing us about it! We cheated a bit by Copy and past our announcment from our own website!

About the price:
    The sale is still going on other websites, So far 800 is our last bid from (India), but who knows! We only started today. And we cannot give any price until we have got a full result our other bids too. So for now its too early, because we published it a few hours ago for the first time! If you have a price that you think is reasonable you are welcome to PM me!

Thank you for replying back and letting me know about the rules!

I r Super Cop
    Read the rules.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Proofs, There are none.

Evidence to support claims for traffic, "Top Site"

No reserve price reported to staff

No bid increment

Buzz words in Title

I still do not understand the "Top Reputation" claim. I have never heard of this site nor have I seen 1 link posted anywhere to it until this listing and would have missed it if you had not cried about the thread closure for non compliance which as documented above is very valid.

Are you selling a site or a domain name because if you are there are more proofs needed and this listing is posted in the wrong section.

Thread Information