Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6918 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Problems with Payza, anyone else.

Alright, I had around $450 in my Payza account.
    Yesterday, when I went to access my funds, it said that my account has been blocked.
    I checked my email, there was nothing, no single email from them.

I've been using this account for more than a year and it's completely verified.
    I've sent a support ticket but no reply yet, when I call them, my phone carrier charges me a lot because I'm making an international call.
    When I call them, they keep me wait for a long time and then in order to save phone balance, I have to disconnect the call.
    Anyone else facing similar troubles ?
    Black Pearl Reviewed by Black Pearl on . Problems with Payza, anyone else. Alright, I had around $450 in my Payza account. Yesterday, when I went to access my funds, it said that my account has been blocked. I checked my email, there was nothing, no single email from them. I've been using this account for more than a year and it's completely verified. I've sent a support ticket but no reply yet, when I call them, my phone carrier charges me a lot because I'm making an international call. When I call them, they keep me wait for a long time and then in order to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    The site is full of problems. Try to do a thing on there without getting some new problem arising is nearly impossible. Getting support for said problems is just as impossible. I really shouldn't have to use the word problem so many times when it comes to a payment processor lol

Well I'm not happy in loosing my hard earned money.
    I'll be waiting till Monday for a reply, then I'll be notifying my lawyer about this.

Respected Member
    Empty threats will accomplish nothing. Any decent lawyer will cost a hell of a lot more than $450 to accomplish anything. I hear this "I'll be getting my lawyer after you" thing every day and it only seems to be the big companies that follow through. But yeah yeah yeah. You're gonna go on to say you will do it anyway, big guy

Anyway, you will not hear anything by Monday if the past tech support response times predict the future support response times.

Sometimes I open a ticket with the wrong department. They move it to the correct one and I get a response that way....sometimes.

Well I really hope Payza will find a solution for this.

Respected Member
    Good luck. After this last problem is fixed, I'm done with them until they get their shit together.

Has your account been limited too ?

Respected Member
    They said no. I have a $0.00 spending limit on a business account. I've had to re-add all my verification methods, send ID, ect. All to no avail.

Some people I was able to send money to, and some not.

Money I added to my account is lost between my funding source and my Payza account....twice....

So I don't know what the hell is going on.

Thread Information