Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6849 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Starting A New Service - Mobile - Web Hosting

Hello Everyone! I'm Going To Start A Web Hosting Service. It's Not Gonna Be Like Others. It'll Be Unique. I'm Gonna Integrate Mobile Payments For Web Hosting. This Means, People Will Only Be Able To Pay VIA Their Mobile Balance. So, I'm Looking For A Good Web Hosting Company To Provide Me A Reseller Hosting. My Reseller Hosting Would Only Be Running VIA Mobile Payments, So, The Main Company (Who'll Provide The Reseller Hosting To Me) Will Be Linked To It.
    saadimad98 Reviewed by saadimad98 on . Starting A New Service - Mobile - Web Hosting Hello Everyone! I'm Going To Start A Web Hosting Service. It's Not Gonna Be Like Others. It'll Be Unique. I'm Gonna Integrate Mobile Payments For Web Hosting. This Means, People Will Only Be Able To Pay VIA Their Mobile Balance. So, I'm Looking For A Good Web Hosting Company To Provide Me A Reseller Hosting. My Reseller Hosting Would Only Be Running VIA Mobile Payments, So, The Main Company (Who'll Provide The Reseller Hosting To Me) Will Be Linked To It. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Good Luck. People hate hosts who run of reseller hosting.

Banned
    How'd They Know?

Banned
    Well, you'll probably be advertising here on KWWH, and most other people who buy hosting know how to check if your on a dedicated server of VPS or reseller hosting.

Maybe you should first take a look at the rates you'll be getting from the mobile payment systems?

It's not good at all.

Banned
    @Long, I Agree. But The Person Who's Really Willing To Get A Site, But Doesn't Have A CC/DC Would Do Anything For It.

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    Let me know if you find any company who able to accept payments by mobile balance and I can put him on a Billing System also question is - which billing system will allow that?

Thanks
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

Banned

Website's:
    MyAndroidStuff.com XtremeExperts.com TechnoRoles.com ParadiseOfComics.com
    How about making the post not hurt our eyes first. Too much capitalization of letters.

You wont remember me but i do recognize your username. And from what i see now, you haven't progressed. So how do you guarantee that it will work? and how many clients you have/had on your existing host or previous service.

Banned
    @CodenameXE, How's Direct WrZ? And,
    How about making the post not hurt our eyes first. Too much capitalization of letters.
    We'll You Know, Capitalization Matters

And, No Body Guarantees About Their Hosts. Do They? All Of The Hosting Sites Are Same. That's Why They Have Zero Profit. The Service Of Mine Is Different. They Are A Lot Of People Who Wants A Host But Doesn't Have A CC Or PayPal. This Makes Me Think It'll Be A Success.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information