Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6848 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to setup total Shared Hosting business

Hi friends,

I want to knowa how to open shared hosting company.For that i need details of all technical aspects.
    1) What are the things required?
    2) how to auto setup?

All in details.Post me if you people know any good links or tutorials?
    Prince20077 Reviewed by Prince20077 on . How to setup total Shared Hosting business Hi friends, I want to knowa how to open shared hosting company.For that i need details of all technical aspects. 1) What are the things required? 2) how to auto setup? All in details.Post me if you people know any good links or tutorials? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Me too, I want to know how to make a site like Google with their awesome searching methods.

Website's:
    EzyHost.me
    OMG

Hosting business is not easy. You will probably need years of experience / learning before you are ready just for the start.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Respected Member
    You start by learning linux or windows IIS. Then you decide on a panel like cpanel or virtualmin. Now you choose a payment/setup processor like whcms.

After you learn all those you are ready to choose a host for reliability, cost and service.

Last but not least start advertising and hope to get enough sales to make a profit. Don't forget to add in the cost of employees to help with customer complaints.

Banned
    Website's:
    ultier.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock Down View Post
    You start by learning linux or windows IIS. Then you decide on a panel like cpanel or virtualmin. Now you choose a payment/setup processor like whcms.

After you learn all those you are ready to choose a host for reliability, cost and service.

Last but not least start advertising and hope to get enough sales to make a profit. Don't forget to add in the cost of employees to help with customer complaints.

Very well said. Would just like to add its not a one man job. In the long run you will need a formidable team who need to value support as first priority and as Lock said should have technical expertise as well.

Website's:
    prewebhost.com
    It is easier said than done. You need a lot of knowledge prior starting web hosting company. Our director worked as support engineer more than 4 years before he started hosting. You must offer good customer service and should have enough knowledge to manage your server atleast to resolve problems that occurs day after day. In short, you must be ready to face challenge. Rest is easy.
    1. Get a domain name
    2. Get a reseller account and billing software such as whmcs
    3. Design your website, create plans
    4. Start advertising.

Thats how most of the leading companies started.

bro its very easy find a resseller host and and watch some tutorial on youtube how u can use it

Better start only if you are an experienced one in the field and have enough coverage to attract customers. if you don't have access to popular places then will be tough to find clients. If you are a newbie webmaster with less budget then dont start at all. Learn well the basics and do step by step. Else it'll end up with immense issues only.
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Thread Information