Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6781 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    I would work my fucking ass off the whole day. I am not afraid to work. I have my skills and education with me. But even if I didn't I am sure that I would have made it. It is the attitude to work which matters. It is one of the reason my heart doesn't melt for beggars. They seem to be really pathetic to me. Also their disabilities, it is all a scam to attract bigger donations.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    If I was homeless, I wouldn't be. I'd move in with family.

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    If I were homeless, god forbid, I'd build a home in the woods out of building materials available. I'd go to the grocery store and eat food when I had to in a roaming sneaky way. I'd work doing whatever was available. I'd be on top of my hygiene as much as possible, using public restrooms to brush my teeth etc.......

Break into houses and steal things. Errey day I be hustelin.
    We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it
    Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
    On and on and on we are calling out and out again
    Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

Website's:
    w.aanz.in strangetrip.net imgvault.org img.strangetrip.net
    Eat rich people at night.
    "Just because you buy a DVD to watch at home doesn't give you the right to invite friends over to watch it too. That's a violation of copyright and denies us the revenue that would be generated from DVD sales to your friends," said Glickman. "Ideally we expect each viewer to have their own copy of the DVD, but we realize that isn't always feasible. The registration fee is a fair compromise."

I would be a contract killer ( A hitman to be precise)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information