Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6891 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    bwscene.com downloadx.org

Default Someone in india with fast internet and tata sky

Hey guys!

This is a special for indian people. I am looking for some one who has unlimited broadband at good speeds and tata sky. Basically, i want to stream/use indian television overseas. I am no longer in india and want to voew indian television.

I basically buy you a vulkano box that you conntect to your tata sky box and then the vulkano to the internet. You can connect the vulkano to tv and continue using tata sky as normal.

I will pay for tata sky and also your internet and probably extra too as a reward for helpibg me out.

Please pm me and we could have our selves a really good deal
    ushare Reviewed by ushare on . Someone in india with fast internet and tata sky Hey guys! This is a special for indian people. I am looking for some one who has unlimited broadband at good speeds and tata sky. Basically, i want to stream/use indian television overseas. I am no longer in india and want to voew indian television. I basically buy you a vulkano box that you conntect to your tata sky box and then the vulkano to the internet. You can connect the vulkano to tv and continue using tata sky as normal. I will pay for tata sky and also your internet and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    There are lot of sites where you can watch it online! Why you want to pay so much?
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Probably because he wants to sell the streams online?

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

I r Super Cop
    If that is the case then this thread is not allowed since we do not allow hiring of uploaders.

OP - Report this thread with an explanation if you want it to be re-opened.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information