Hello,

Welcome to AdLot.Us , my name is John and i am one of the administrators behind the shortening url project called adlot.us , we are trying to be different than all others shortening urls website that are on the market by delivering a platform for better earnings and cheaper ads .

Every unique visitor delivered will have to wait aproximative 5 seconds after the website is loaded , after that a button that will allow him to skip and redirect to the website requested will appear.

As a publisher you can win up to $5 / visitor and up to 10.000 lotus points .

Payments : PayPal & Payza

Minimum Cashout : $2

Advertisers can promote their websites starting with a low rate of $0.70 / 1000 visitors worldwide .

More updates & features will be posted as soon as they will be active on website .

You can register by going to our website http://adlot.us/

Best Regards and Happy Earnings

To receive up to $1 bonus in your balance at registration post your username here after registration .
scriptburn Reviewed by scriptburn on . AdLot.Us Opening - Short urls and earn up to $5 / visitor . Up to $1 bonus Hello, Welcome to AdLot.Us , my name is John and i am one of the administrators behind the shortening url project called adlot.us , we are trying to be different than all others shortening urls website that are on the market by delivering a platform for better earnings and cheaper ads . Every unique visitor delivered will have to wait aproximative 5 seconds after the website is loaded , after that a button that will allow him to skip and redirect to the website requested will appear. Rating: 5