Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6882 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    new-bux.info sexyxpixels.com tvkoto.com

Default what script used here

i see these sites rarbg.com and 0.arenabg.com they are tracker sites but looks like a forum, anyone knows what script it was built on? i tried to search but found nothing. im thinking its a custom script?

someone shed some light here please
    yiang75 Reviewed by yiang75 on . what script used here i see these sites rarbg.com and 0.arenabg.com they are tracker sites but looks like a forum, anyone knows what script it was built on? i tried to search but found nothing. im thinking its a custom script? someone shed some light here please :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

they are tracker sites, and they are most likely using custom script.

but you can create a similar site, just need to integrate your forum(or any website) to tracker.
    http://www.xbtit.com/ is probably the best option for this.

Website's:
    new-bux.info sexyxpixels.com tvkoto.com
    thanks for the response, yeah im starting to believe its custom, i already tried building my own tracker and used TS se, but its not working as i wanted also i temporarily stopped the site as im also looking for an offshore hosting that cheap and just enough for a starting site...im hoping i can restart the site again with the resources ill find here

Thread Information