Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6781 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ReckonsTeam.com

Default vBulletin Issue - Your Usage of vBulletin [SID-XXXX]

I got this mail with a content
    Hello,

We have noticed that you are using vBulletin on your website http://www.google.com/forum.php and are unable to locate a license for you in our records. If you currently have a vBulletin license, we would greatly appreciate your providing it to us, along with your contact information, so that we may update our records. You can send this information to us via email at [email protected] or give us a screw us.

If you do not have a license, we would invite you to visit http://www.vbulletin.com and purchase a license to use on your website.

If for any reason you do not have a license and do not wish to purchase one, we would ask that you discontinue using vBulletin at this time. Utilizing an unlicensed version of vBulletin is illegal and we sincerely hope that is not the case in this instance.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Rene Jimenez - vBulletin Solutions

------------------------------------------

This email has been sent to you via the vBulletin online ticket system. To view the message online (and post followups), please visit this secure address:

If you would like to post a followup (or reply) to this message by email, please email [email protected] being sure to include this text in the subject:

vBulletin? is a registered trademark of vBulletin Solutions, Inc. in the U.S., with registration pending. This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. You are not allowed to share the contents of this message with anyone, nor are you allowed to post the URL of this ticket. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. vBulletin Solutions, Inc. does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
    MR.KiDO Reviewed by MR.KiDO on . vBulletin Issue - Your Usage of vBulletin [SID-XXXX] I got this mail with a content Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    I advise you not to post your Ticket ID URL as anyone could respond to it and cause shit for you.

Within the vBulletin Members Area you need to make sure you choose the site you would like to license, have you done this?

Website's:
    ReckonsTeam.com
    Its nulled version mate

Banned
    If your on an Offshore host then they can't do much, if your worried then convert to IPB or Xenforo.

Just Don't worry about it ... If you'r on Offshore Host

& better to talk to your hoster about it .....none other can help you with this issue.

It happened with me, when i was using Nulled version... but as i was on offshore host... & i did speak to my hoster .. he said don't worry about it... & nothing happned. they (vBulletin staff) open'd ticket & closed it after some time..

Thread Information