Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6844 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    paid for uk encoder 1 plan
    Order Number: 6088151766

Banned
    Website's:
    ultier.com
    Quote Originally Posted by karthiks View Post
    paid for uk encoder 1 plan
    Order Number: 6088151766
    Hello
    Thanks for ordering our services. It should be activated very soon

New Servers Deployed. Hurry up and book your slots

25% one time Discount to our next 5 clients.Promotion code 769TXC2ARO
    10% Recurring for our Encoder Plans for next 5 clients. Promotion code 62M5SIQPHE
    Hurry up and book your slots now

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards
    Ultier Team

Hi Gevin, any reason why I get logged off after a while from running the RDP? I minimize for like 1-3 hour and it signs me off.

EDIT: I also agree with schranzhans, firefox gets lagged/stucked for about 5-15 seconds then it loads (on UK RDP)

Also, I find when IDM starts downloading bulk links it starts to lag/freeze the IDM program for atleast a minute, then it resumes...

NL Encoder 1 is slow as fuc*ing hell
    Firefox stucks every 5seconds
    transferspeed of about 400kb/s from one folder to another
    wtf?!

Banned
    Website's:
    ultier.com
    Quote Originally Posted by QHarry View Post
    Hi Gevin, any reason why I get logged off after a while from running the RDP? I minimize for like 1-3 hour and it signs me off.

EDIT: I also agree with schranzhans, firefox gets lagged/stucked for about 5-15 seconds then it loads (on UK RDP)

Also, I find when IDM starts downloading bulk links it starts to lag/freeze the IDM program for atleast a minute, then it resumes...
    Hello
    I am sorry for your issues but does this look like a support thread to you? How are we supposed to solve your issues when you post here without providing us your credentials.
    I would also like to enquire as to why you would be downloading links in a bulk? Links should be download 4-5 at a time,allowing them to finish before starting new ones.Please contact us via support tickets/emails and we would be more than glad to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by schranzhans View Post
    NL Encoder 1 is slow as fuc*ing hell
    Firefox stucks every 5seconds
    transferspeed of about 400kb/s from one folder to another
    wtf?!

Hello
    Please refrain from using abusive words. We would be glad to resolve any issues you might be facing if you just ticket us/email us at support[at]ultier.com(from your registered email address) . Thats not very hard is it?

Regards
    Ultier Team

6.   Sponsored Links

I use their services and don't find any problem with them and if i have any,i always open a support ticket and they resolve it.I suggest you do the same Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Gevin View Post
    Hello
    I am sorry for your issues but does this look like a support thread to you? How are we supposed to solve your issues when you post here without providing us your credentials.
    I would also like to enquire as to why you would be downloading links in a bulk? Links should be download 4-5 at a time,allowing them to finish before starting new ones.Please contact us via support tickets/emails and we would be more than glad to help you out.

Oh yeah, keep forgetting. Lol, sorry. will contact support there.
    BTW: I didn't mean 10-20 downloads at once, i mean when you add them to the IDM list and download them 2-5 at a time it lags crazy for long

Hello , i Tested a EU RDP and was super-fast ,nice quality and the custom support is fat responding and solving tickets .Very good price/ quality service

Banned
    Website's:
    ultier.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorado View Post
    Hello , i Tested a EU RDP and was super-fast ,nice quality and the custom support is fat responding and solving tickets .Very good price/ quality service

Hello
    Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it

Regards
    Ultier Team

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    You've been warned what you should not do, yet you ignored my warnings. Your thread is closed until further notice.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread Information