Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6860 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Pokemon Site with $800 Revenue in 4 Months

I have a site up for sale which is the pokemon niche. Earnings are from PPD. Requires no work besides some couple backlinks each month.

This niche is easy to conqure and im ranking very low. I will also give you a youtube account and twitter and facebook profile that goes with it.

Earnings are from 4 months. Almost $800 dolloars. This is a steal. You will make back your $800 in 4 month or even quicker, if you do SEO more often. You could install Adsense and probaly boost your revenue more $50 a day.

Site Price is calculated by Site Revenue by 6-12 months, i am doing it under 6 months.

I will not release the domain/niche unless you want to buy and your serious and you show me you have $800 in the paypal.

BIN: $800 OBO Paypal
    radmedia Reviewed by radmedia on . Pokemon Site with $800 Revenue in 4 Months I have a site up for sale which is the pokemon niche. Earnings are from PPD. Requires no work besides some couple backlinks each month. This niche is easy to conqure and im ranking very low. I will also give you a youtube account and twitter and facebook profile that goes with it. http://i.imgur.com/8jCw0.png Earnings are from 4 months. Almost $800 dolloars. This is a steal. You will make back your $800 in 4 month or even quicker, if you do SEO more often. You could install Adsense and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    You are missing required proofs.

Thread Information