Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6871 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile [Tutorial]Verifying Indian Paypal Accounts with Entropay

Are you an Indian with a Paypal account that never gets verified and you do not have a credit card? I am going to provide you a solution to your problems. This solution will help you get your paypal account verified without having a credit card. Hope you?d like it and feel free to share this article so that you can help other Indians as well!
    The Issue:
    Since 1st March, 2011, Reserve Bank of India put up a lot of resitrictions on Paypal. According to RBI, Paypal preserved the money of its users, which is considered as ?Banking? or as a ?Financial Institution Company?. These companies are liable to
    pay certain taxes to the Indian Government, which ofcourse Paypal did not want to pay. Hence, RBI made a few changes in Paypal?s policy and almost killed it!
    At this very point, internal Paypal transactions amongst its Indian Users are not possible. Indians can only send money to foreign paypal accounts. At the same time, it is now compulsory for every Indian paypal user to link his bank account to paypal to get it verified. Also, it is compulsary to have a credit card in order to send the payments. You can no longer send payments using the balance from your Paypal account. It has screwed over a lot of webmasters and online entrepreneurs since they always used paypal to expand their business.
    Alternatives:
    Right after the Paypal fiasco, a lot of competitors tried to earn new clients. Some of the leading competitors are 2checkout, Moneybookers, Alertpay. However, none of them could be as big as paypal, hence, they were somewhat flopped in India.
    Solution:
    Since I am involved into online transactions, even I had a big hit and lost a lot of payments. None of the clients wanted to visit the bank branch to deposit the cash or check. They all were dealing with me since it was easy for them to simply send me the payment online.
    After a lot of research, I came across this virtual credit card facilitator called Entropay.com. I had read somewhere that people who do not have credit card are using ?virtual credit cards? in order to get their paypal account verified. Which actually emerged as altogether a different industry of ?VCC Sellers?. Well, most of them were scammers but there were a few legit users as well.
    Entropay seemed like a legitimate company to me who provided virtual credit cards. You can simply use your Indian Debit card to load funds into your Entropay VCC. Here are a few highlights that you would be interested in:
    You can create as many Virtual Cards as you want in a single Entropay Account.
    Minimum amount you need to load to create a new virtual card is as low as $20.
    You can easily transfer the funds from your one VCC to Other easily.
    Entropay charges 4.95% of all the funding transactions you make. For example, if you load $100 into your VCC, you would be charged $104.95. There are no charges when you use the VCC to make payments online.
    Verifying Paypal account with your Entropay VCC is possible. My own paypal account is verified with Entropay card since past 8 months and its working without a problem.
    In short, it is possible to get your paypal account verified using Entropay?s virtual credit card. There is no need to pay some 3rd party VCC seller and get screwed over
    Hope its useful for Indian KWWH members
    Ifirst Reviewed by Ifirst on . [Tutorial]Verifying Indian Paypal Accounts with Entropay Hope its useful for Indian KWWH members:P Rating: 5
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    And this allows Indians to send money via Paypal to anyone?
    How long will the VCC long?

@Froomple
    Yes it does
    VCC don't expire as far as i know
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Respected Member
    Glad that it works. Will try it now. And VCC's do expire. HDFC Bank's VCC has an expiry time of 24 hours Some last longer.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    you cannot pay from the funds u have in ur pp account. But can pay upto the amount your entroypay vcc is worthed of.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Respected Member
    Aha. So we have to load our DC's money into this EntroyPay's VCC then to send via PP
    Seems so long. lol

Website's:
    FreePCDownloads.org StoleThe.Net
    Paypal bans (limits) the accounts who use VCC now, in india. Lucky ones stay

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlusOne View Post
    Are you sure?
    Have you got banned by them ? And which VCC did you use?

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    entropay vcc is all cool wont really get u banned as u can load it with funds & use it

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Not really. Well paypal mainly bans of the following reasons

1) Your receives money from an unknown and a claim is raised
    2) You receives money and move to bank or send somebody too fast
    3) Somebody sends money to you with description other than business related
    4) Lot of chargebacks
    5) You logging into multiple accounts with same ip
    6) You register new account after your old account getting banned and using the same PAN/ADDY/NAME
    7) You have been reported by someone to paypal claiming you are doing unethical things with paypal

Well its from my own perception as its like that happened to me in my online life since 2006
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information