Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6767 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default question about my limited paypal

hi everybody,

i have a limited paypal account (over 180 days), i haven't credit card or bank account in this account.

when i connect i have this message "Your account has been limited for more than 45 days. It will continue to be limited but you now have the ability to withdraw funds."
    i click on withdraws and it only show me "Withdraw funds to your bank account"
    so i have some question :

1 - if i add a credit card can i withdraw to my credit card or i need to withdraw to the bank account ?

2 - if yes, so i can do it with a simple vcc that accept withdraw ?

3- if not, there is any vba that accept withdraw from paypal ?

thanks for your help
    blinkracer Reviewed by blinkracer on . question about my limited paypal hi everybody, i have a limited paypal account (over 180 days), i haven't credit card or bank account in this account. when i connect i have this message "Your account has been limited for more than 45 days. It will continue to be limited but you now have the ability to withdraw funds." i click on withdraws and it only show me "Withdraw funds to your bank account" so i have some question : Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Which Country PayPal is it?
    I'm what I AM.. :)

Goo GREEN !! Win T20 Worldcup.. Prayers with you :)

france. please who can help me

I also received a message from them after 30 days since my acc got limited, stating that:

"We'll review your account on a monthly basis and will release your funds between 30 and 180 days. You can see the details of these funds when you log in to your PayPal account. Click Pending Balance from the Account Overview.

You have funds available to withdraw. You can transfer this directly to your bank account.

Reserve Amount
    ,,,,,,, USD
    To access released funds, log in to your account to make a withdrawal. You can withdraw funds to your bank account.
    If you have a negative balance because of a limitation, we may try to cover the negative balance from the reserve amount."

The message denoted for me that I can withdraw money from this moment ("from 30 to 180 days") , but no, when I log in I cannot. The limitation can't be appealed, but I wonder, when time passed by, can I have a small chance to get a part of my money back?

@blinkracer, you can add a credit card even if your acc got limited, but I think only after 180 days you can get your money, same goes for my case.

Banned
    Website's:
    logosquizanswers.biz
    any body can tel me how to remove limit from paypal because i have withdraw limit on it with 3k for a year can i remove this for unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by sonic123 View Post
    any body can tel me how to remove limit from paypal because i have withdraw limit on it with 3k for a year can i remove this for unlimited
    Verify Ur Bank Account They Will Remove Limit

I had a limited account once, Think i called them 3 times to have them look at it and tell me what I need to do to get the Limit taken off.
    Looking to rank your site, Let us help you - Accomplished SEO Services

Website's:
    phiferindia.com saspapercupmachine.com
    I'm from India and I had similar issues and after verifying all the documents I still receive such message and my payment was limited to $500 per transaction.

Website's:
    prewebhost.com
    @jackckingjill, did you add your bank account? If yes, then the message should not be shown. And for the $500 per transaction, It's because of RBI instructed paypal to make that change. However I believe they have raised Receiving Limit Raised to USD 3000 per transaction recently.

Website's:
    ErgoHelper.asia
    You should send a copy of your ID/Driver license to PayPal. Then, you should activate a premiere PayPal account as a sole proprietor, in order to reduce your transfer limitations maximally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information