Hi everyone!

I?m selling both of my licences, in two of the most used and popular boards on the Internet!
I?m talking about vBulletin and Invision Power Board!

Why am I selling? Simple, I had two websites where I used vB and IPB. Life moves on and so do the projects. Both websites are now long gone.

These are both official and licensed versions, no nulled, hacked or any other illegal thing. It?s 100% legit.

You can have both of them for the original price of one, or choose the one you want and enjoy a full working platform, for a cheap price.

Vbulletin 2, 3 & 4 - 115 Dollars (Original Price: 249$)
IPB - 90 Dollars (Original Price: 175$)
Both Itens - 170 Dollars (Original Price: 424$)

I?m not only selling such products, but I offer support and installation. You have doubts about the service? Problems or need some help? Don?t worry, I can install for you, and help you anytime you need!

vBulletin comes with all the free mods you might want over vbulleting.org. A community to download extras and impressive mods that will make your community grow each day.
Not only you gain access to all this content, but also to the free and Premium versions of vbadvanced.com - vBadvanced CMPS and vBadvanced Dynamics.

Invision Power Board comes with a few payed hoocks and mods I purchased. (You can find this in the IPB Official Market Store.)
Note: IPB is still under the official support line and will last so till the end of March 2013.

- vBulletin licence works for Version 2, 3 and 4.
- IPB licence works for all version you might have.

How can you make the payment? You can use the paypal, and also money in registed postmail.
You can also use Wester Union or any other bank transfer you might have.
All this information can be givin through PM. (If you need my e-mail, send the request by PM).

I know I?m new here, but if you need something a little more trusty, I can set up a sell on eBay (Where I have 100% positive feedback)!

After I receive the money, I?ll proceed to change the e-mail of all of my accounts (vB and IPB) to the client e-mail. Later the client can eventually change all his information and password. (At this point, I will not have further acess to such changes).

You need any extra information? Sure, contact me and let?s talk!

Thank you!
Ammunition Reviewed by Ammunition on . IPB and vBulletin Licences for Sell! Hi everyone! :) I?m selling both of my licences, in two of the most used and popular boards on the Internet! I?m talking about vBulletin and Invision Power Board! Why am I selling? Simple, I had two websites where I used vB and IPB. Life moves on and so do the projects. Both websites are now long gone. These are both official and licensed versions, no nulled, hacked or any other illegal thing. It?s 100% legit. You can have both of them for the original price of one, or choose the Rating: 5