hi,
as the title thread, i'm willing to make my VPS running the ICMP on the my OPENVPN server.
also, i need to know the instructions to set up it since this is gonna applied it on my clients..

BTW, i'm offering at least 3USD minumum until i'll satfisfied the works,
please PM me of contact my gtalk more detils on ICMP

Wi-Free provides ICMP tunneling
ICMP tunnel provides cheap WiFi and cheap internet access in other networks (WiMAX, 3G, ADSL and so on)
The Wi-Free program transfers all traffic from your computer to our server with the help of ICMP packets, creating a ping tunnel. For this purpose buying of a dedicated server and installation of different software on it is not required. You just need to install on your computer the Wi-Free client, which will make the connection in one click. At present there are versions of our program for Windows and Linux operation systems.
ICMP tunneling working principle is that Wi-Free integrates data into a request echo-packet, sent to one of our servers, which you can select in preferences. Our server sends a reply in the same way, integrating data into the reply packet ICMP, which is sent back. These data can be called ping traffic. If your computer is on a translated address (NAT), then tunnel will work anyway, because our server does not use request echo-packets when it sends replies.
Wi-Free not only integrates TCP/IP protocol packets as data into echo-packets, but integrates absolutely all other packets of the main Internet Protocol (IP). Tunneling ICMP TCP is more popular than, for example, ICMP UDP. Nevertheless you programs will successfully work on both protocols: tcp over icmp, udp over icmp and so on.
There are client-server programs, such as ptunnel and ICMPTX, which create the ICMP tunnel. Their main operation principle is similar to that of Wi-Free. But our program has a lot of additional features, which allow to transfer ping traffic faster and safer. Besides, for operation of the server part of these programs you do not need a dedicated server under operation system of the UNIX family as root. Wi-Free is a ready multifunctional tool, which is easy and convenient to use.
Use Wi-Free to bypass firewalls as ICMP proxy
Often you can face disabling of connections to different Internet resources. This can happen due to different reasons: from a firewall installed at your work to Internet censor from the part of the government. Hardwired firewalls can filter your traffic not only by the list of forbidden addresses and ports, but also by the data you are trying to get exactly.
Connection, which is established with the help of Wi-Free between your computer and one of our servers, is hard to trace, becasue direct network interaction does not happen. Data, transferred in tunnel over icmp can be analyzed with standard tools. Therefore, program as well as hardwired firewalls can not disable access to different resources.
Ping tunnel provides hard to trace, encrypted connection channel
For absolute security Wi-Free allows to encrypt data during its transfer to our server. This function together with a technical feature of ICMP protocol "hard to trace" is a new substitute of VPN service. The non-standard way to send data encrypted with the help of ICMP VPN is the best solution for maintaining safety in the Internet. This means, that you can use the Internet more anonymously, and your data will not be intercepted by violators because of a reliable encryption and absence of means for their analysis.
Wi-Fi connection without additional encryption means - is a compromise of data transferred
An example of nonobservance of security is connection to the Internet using WiFi, especially through public hotspots during transfer of data without usage of any additional encryption means. In this case your data: account numbers, passwords and so on are not protected and can come to hands of violators.
At present the following algorithms are used for provision of security in WiFi networks: WEP, WPA, WPA2. It should be noted here, that none of these algorithms ensures protection of your data and all of them were hacked as of July 2010. You can get more detailed information on this on Technical resources Connection Encryption.
Regards,
fidai90
fidai90 Reviewed by fidai90 on . Setup ICMP on OPENVPN running Centos (minimum 3USD offer) hi, as the title thread, i'm willing to make my VPS running the ICMP on the my OPENVPN server. also, i need to know the instructions to set up it since this is gonna applied it on my clients.. BTW, i'm offering at least 3USD minumum until i'll satfisfied the works, please PM me of contact my gtalk [email protected] more detils on ICMP Rating: 5