Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61007 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Very stable Host

Hallo
    i am looking for a host that is stable and does not delete easily files
    I do not care if they have rewards or anything since i do not care to make money.
    Also i want to upload warez(movies,music etc)

If you have any ideas please share them
    kotoulitsa Reviewed by kotoulitsa on . Very stable Host Hallo i am looking for a host that is stable and does not delete easily files I do not care if they have rewards or anything since i do not care to make money. Also i want to upload warez(movies,music etc) If you have any ideas please share them Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hi
    Did you try : restfile.com and aavg.net
    seem stables to me

Filerio.com

bayfiles.com (bayfiles never deletes by copyright, its from piratebay owner, hosted in sweden, files up to 5gb free account)

putlocker.com (in video files you can choose if you want to convert the files or not to stream, is the most stable and fast
    for freeusers, if you have premium you can upload files up to 5 gb, and frees can download these files, putlocker doesnt delete files automatic by there md5 hash like many other host, rarely deletes by copyright)

zippyshare.com

narod.yandex.ru (best russian cyberlocker, I tranlated the TOS, and didnt find anything related to copyright, and no DMCA, files up to 5 gb, 90 durability in inactivity, never deletes, you have to enter a captcha number to unlock a hotlink and download)

Website's:
    RapidMovieZ.com
    Zippyshare deletes files & bans IPs.

I want a company who is around at least 2 years...so they are experienced and i can trust them...
    bayfile seems good but i do not see anything about premium accounts or how long files are stored in their servers
    any ideas about a more solid trustworthy company?
    What about depositfiles,turbobit,netload,uploaded.net?

bayfiles: some people said they have a lot of "file not found" issue

putlocker: it's usually hard to upload. FTP has low speed, and HTTP upload usually hangs forever (you have 30 ~ 40% chance to get higher than 30MB/s connection so you have to monitor it, disconnecting slow ones and restarting them again and again)

zippyshare: mass delete files according to an uploader's IP, and stop accepting any uploads from that IP (you will always get 404 not found after each upload job has completed)

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Depositfiles
    Low upload speed, deletes accounts almost immediately after receiving DMCA.

Turbobit
    Good upload speed, always paid, you got to keep up your 'temperature' (the ratio between your disk usage, downloads and sales).

Netload
    Good upload speed, has a system where they keep your money for upto 60+ days.

uploaded.net
    very good upload and download speeds, charges 20% for transfers.

so depositfiles is ruled out
    I am between Turbobit-Netload-Uploaded.net
    Anyone tried warez with any of the above and had problems?

All those delete like hell especially turbobit and uploaded

Give a try on Putlocker, I have no issues with uploading, I use rapidleech (API upload), FTP is slower, and browser upload works well and fast, and is the best host for free users

Bayfiles is 30 days, and with premium they dont delete, but they dont have FTP, browser upload is crap, best way is API upload, I use rapidleech upload plugin

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information