Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6970 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    sexybabess.info

Lightbulb Changes Need To Be Made To The File Hosting Sections

Changes need to be made to the file hosting section here are some of my ideas

These threads should not be allowed what is the best paying file host or what is the best overall file host. I see threads like these 4 times a week people are to lazy to use the search function

Screaming crying because a file host scams them because they upload warez can you say lame and get a real job or are you 13 to 16 yrs old

I do not think the top 15 most used paying file host should even be allowed to be talked about any more. File host section should only be for great file host that do not pay or pay very little that are still good.

The file host sections have the most posting on this forum it is time to get members to get back to what this forum is about webmasters & not cashwores. Most members only post for a month or 2 when they get enough info about making money from uploading warez & running a warez site they are gone
    DJboutit Reviewed by DJboutit on . Changes Need To Be Made To The File Hosting Sections Changes need to be made to the file hosting section here are some of my ideas These threads should not be allowed what is the best paying file host or what is the best overall file host. I see threads like these 4 times a week people are to lazy to use the search function Screaming crying because a file host scams them because they upload warez can you say lame and get a real job or are you 13 to 16 yrs old I do not think the top 15 most used paying file host should even be allowed Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

DJboutit you are right in all ways
    But KWWH get much cash from those filehosts
    I hate the filehost section anyways , full of cashwhore
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

So, the file host affiliate thingy is still there? IDK much about today anymore, since I stopped using those for a while now.

i agree only the file host that are good and only pay a little should be allowed not all these scam file hosts they should have to be going steady for a while before they are allowed to make a post in file hosting

There is a simple solution, just ignore it

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    It can not be ignored when it gets the most posting

^ Yes you can, if I do it so you can to

Respected Member
    And i am surprised to see similar threads, started by someone named "DJboutit"

BTW, if we heed to this rule, i guess there would be no impact..
    ONE SOLUTION - Delete the section. But that's never happen here in KWWH, as it is the main source of traffic and income

I agree. i's a pain

Thread Information