Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6719 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    hi
    I know that, but looks like u have intentions of putting 40 users on 1 small rdp....look at the speeds and the lag, its terrible...
    how do you see it with 40 users? it is about 25 for small rdp plans. if you see the lag there is someone just abuse the sever.
    Regards,
    hostedges.com

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Hi,

I am an old customer.Can i get a NL demo?

Banned
    need demo plss

Probation
    hi , i've payed an RDP and i have the payza and i have all the proof
    but after paying and creating an account
    my account was deleted , and i didn't receive any payback !

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

it's ok thank's to the live support

5.   Sponsored Links

hi
    demo sent to everyone
    Regards,
    hostedges.com

Can i get a NL demo?

my review

rdp france 200gb

1gb file

350mb file

all one extraction running

Up to 12 users per server...

During the day you can?t work because everything is crashing and freezing, right now I have upload speed between 50kb - 500kb but with lags. You can do something only at night when other users sleep.

+ funny part, they suspended me for multiple winrar there is no info that this is forbidden
    "#160506
    Client 19/10/2012 05:39
    hi,
    you should write to your site what is allowed and what not, I haven?t found info that multiple winrar are not allowed. You turn me off for about 8 hour because of winrar? What about one week that you tolerated people who were abusing server probably with encoding or something like that, will I get free days for it? Right now raring speed of 300mb file is 15 minutes, so tell me how is this possible when yesterday I could rar 3 files in about 2 minutes? Your servers are not stable. How are you going to compensate customers? Btw there are 13 users on my server not 12. Once again you suspended me for something that your tos allowed, so I?m waiting for answer. If this will continue I?ll ask for refund. This is not normal."

Without answer. Their tos says that RDP is not refundable btw... Can I ask paypal for refund for this or not? This is unusable service.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Abuse is not tolerated and as multiple RAR/UNRAR is abuse why would there be a separate rule?

Can I ask paypal for refund for this or not? This is unusable service.
    Paypal doesn't support refunds for intangible goods.

running multiple RAR on the same drive also dose NOT increase your over all speed it will in-fact be less
    because the disk has to keep moving back and forth between files it's working on
    better to set your winrar to wait for another to finish and go one after another

ok I ran 3-5 multi winrars at 1:00 gmt only because of small files they were unrared in two minutes so I think I couldn?t abuse server with this at that time, but if they turned me off for this, I?m looking for compensation, I can?t do nothing during the day and they haven?t resolved this problem so far.

Sniff I appreciated your help maybe you are satisfied with them but I?m not, I paid for 24/7 stable rdp. This rdp is stable 12/7

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information