Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6651 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

I r Super Cop

Thumbs up Yahoo! Bing Contextual Ads Programme Launched in Partnership with Media.net

Yahoo! announced on Sep 27, 2012 that it is launching its contextual ads programme named ?Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads? powered by Media.net. The program aims to provide web publishers with a powerful and effective new solution for earning advertising revenue.

Since Bing and Yahoo?s search deal, they have tried to find ways to increase revenue that will satisfy both parties. Media.net has formed a partnership with Bing/Yahoo to enable this contextual network. Media.net will exclusively manage technology, business operations and relationships with respect to publishers worldwide for the program. Yahoo! will manage technology, business operations and relationships with respect to advertisers and drive advertiser sales worldwide for the program. Yahoo! will also manage all aspects of network operations to adhere to existing quality traffic standards.

Read all about the new programme (including how to sign up on it) here - http://www.intehnet.com/yahoo-bing-c...media-net.html

Read the complete news and post your thoughts about it here. Will you sign up?
    Rox Reviewed by Rox on . Yahoo! Bing Contextual Ads Programme Launched in Partnership with Media.net http://www.intehnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/yahoo-bing-media.net-ads.png Read the complete news and post your thoughts about it here. Will you sign up? Rating: 5
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

2.   Sponsored Links

thanks for the great info.........

Website's:
    techieboom.com
    thanks for the information

thank u for informing....

I r Super Cop
    I thought this was a discussion thread

Maybe i use their new programme on my legal website but as these companies dont accept warez/illegal websites most of KWWH's members are unable to use this great ad service.

Certainly going to use it on my clean blogs along with adsense although I doubt it earns more than adsense

I r Super Cop
    You never know mate, they could have premium set of advertisers since they are accepting only premium and high quality sites at the moment.

Thread Information