Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6874 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default My Paypal account disappeared

Stupid me, forgot my email.
    kovic Reviewed by kovic on . My Paypal account disappeared Stupid me, forgot my email. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Paypal is CRAP

it is impossible

Website's:
    dediresell.com awesomerdp.com
    you must have the emails when you received/sent money from paypal . Show them that .

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    as far as my knowledge,
    Paypal will never delete any record from its DB. If you have delete your account, it takes few days to delete from DB
    Get Paypal phone number, give them details about your email,
    transaction you have made
    if you have send funds to your friend, get a screenshot and submit them as proof.

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Website's:
    linktrooper.com
    I don't have any proof that this account ever existed
    Thats not possible. PayPal sends a dozen email every month. You should check your mail there should be some record of your PayPal account's existence

Emails as proof is good idea. I'll try to speak to them by phone tomorrow, but I don't think it'll help - they deleted my account intentionally.
    Thanks all.

I have my account perm limited for 180 days, it just passed about 40 days, every month, after 30 days, I received a email from them saying that :

"We're holding funds in reserve to cover any possible account liabilities because of your account limitation. We'll review your account on a monthly basis and will release your funds between 30 and 180 days. You can see the details of these funds when you log in to your PayPal account. Click Pending Balance from the Account Overview.

You have funds available to withdraw. You can transfer this directly to your bank account.

Reserve Amount
    $........
    To access released funds, log in to your account to make a withdrawal. You can withdraw funds to your bank account.
    If you have a negative balance because of a limitation, we may try to cover the negative balance from the reserve amount."

That's a good thing, or it is normal, they\ll release my money aftet 180 days? Anyone here who had the same problem?

By the way, if I have users who paid for one year subscription through paypal, what is the time when they can do a refund? I guess it can be 45 days but I'm not sure, refunds may can change paypal opinion and I will not receive my money from them

thanks

Thread Information