Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6845 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com

Default Looking for verfied business paypal.

I knew it would happen once.
    I've been providing services for the past 2 years now but my chargeback rate is 14% while the maximum of a sane paypal account is 2% according to paypal customer services.
    The wrzhost account got limited.
    I already asked some clients to pay our provider directly but I need to pay for licenses,etc...
    So now my question is,if someone has a business account from a hosting business or some other business please contact me.
    My plan is to share this account and you will get of course a nice percent and free semi dedi hosting.
    As you should know I won't just trust anyone and I hope I can find someone decent for this,if it works out we can work on a long term partnership for wrzhost aswell.
    TippiE Reviewed by TippiE on . Looking for verfied business paypal. I knew it would happen once. I've been providing services for the past 2 years now but my chargeback rate is 14% while the maximum of a sane paypal account is 2% according to paypal customer services. The wrzhost account got limited. I already asked some clients to pay our provider directly but I need to pay for licenses,etc... So now my question is,if someone has a business account from a hosting business or some other business please contact me. My plan is to share this account and you Rating: 5
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    I would like to help you tippie, since my chargeback rate is only 2%. And the problem is its not that I don't trust you, but simply because after a while, affiliating with your account and your site(s) might get my paypal limited or banned also. If we were to use the same account.

I don't even give them out as a public donations.

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    I understand.
    Isn't there some kind of way to manually accept payments and deny suspicious ones?
    If there is I'm going to use that but I can't find it on paypal.

edit:I might have found someone,I will mention it in the topic when this guy is acceptable.

edit2:I found someone who is really a paypal expert and he takes care of my payments now,this topic can be closed.
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    I'm glad you found someone tippie.

Thread Information