I'm starting a new payperclick site and was wondering if you guys happen to know any affiliate systems that allow cashback / reward sites to participate. I'd prefer sites that pay for signups or something similar (getting paid for free signups even better). I've got some advertisers to launch the site and keep it a float already but more is always welcome.

I have a module installed that allows me to verify those signups/ completed surveys etc, so I am not searching for actual pay per click advertisers, rather pay per action ones. Because let's face it ppc does not make the sites user or me all that much money but signups, surveys and so on can be profitable to both.

If you happen to know any affiliate programs that fit my bill sot to say, or want to advertise yourself let me know. Thanks in advance.
xyzlow Reviewed by xyzlow on . Looking for affiliate system/programs I'm starting a new payperclick site and was wondering if you guys happen to know any affiliate systems that allow cashback / reward sites to participate. I'd prefer sites that pay for signups or something similar (getting paid for free signups even better). I've got some advertisers to launch the site and keep it a float already but more is always welcome. I have a module installed that allows me to verify those signups/ completed surveys etc, so I am not searching for actual pay per click Rating: 5