Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6783 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    As Smith everyone is here for making money. Doesn't matter if he is an uploader or webmaster.

I wish WBB banned RS instead, they keep locking accounts and remove all files and then those f*cking annoying downloaders keep complaining about dead links and asking to re-upload all files to RS and they just don't care that bandwidth it's not free and that those files will be deleted again in just a few days. RS is probably now the most unfriendly host for warez stuff.

Oh and btw, when RS offered premium accounts as a reward back in the day, many people used to sell those premiums to generate revenue.

Website's:
    WarezEurope.com
    ^^^^ LOL

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pi0tr3k View Post
    @cv: I've heard that wbb doens't pay for the servers. Nor they get the money from the ads. It's something different which I can't tell.

But still, if they do earn a lot of dollars, what's the problem? Did you saw donating them to those 2 companies?
    Did you saw other warezforums doing the same?
    Thats what the uploader thinks "if we do earn a lot of dollars, what's the problem?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Don't twist my words, my history is not wrong.... I never said rewards. Rapidshare did not pay people, t-shirts, key-rings and 30 day accounts maybe but not payment. I said PAYING. Don't worry I'll accept your apology as soon as I receive it.
    RS didn't pay directly but most (not all) uploaders use to sell those premium accounts and MU was also paying back then.
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

5.   Sponsored Links

RS had paying @ 2010 guys 1 Euro @ 1000 Downloads they paid me about 10000 Euro ^^

and Rapidgator is banned the have no CC payment and goes down ^^

Website's:
    ipbteam.info
    I walk alone now i run with millions Isn't it simple

Doing things differently.
    You do know Warez-bb is partly owned by Rapidshare right?
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Website's:
    sceneaccess.org forumophilia.com warez-bb.org
    may b

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Geezus no. But it makes sense.

And Mr. Happy, by referring by 'paying', it doesn't mean only by money, but other rewards.

I still didn't see you giving me names of filehosts who didn't pay but were used on warez-bb.

Quote Originally Posted by GeeZus View Post
    You do know Warez-bb is partly owned by Rapidshare right?
    No i dont

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information