Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6868 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    The only reason warez bb banned RG is because RG going against one of the rules of warez bb (forced registration), so it's a fault of RG and not wbb. (it's just my opinion)

Btw i love both RG and wbb, hope RG remove forced registration, it's not user friendly.

The Ban is lifted temporarily.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    I know this history lesson too TheHotZone
    Joe and the crew, I remember them from the days off DTH SatTV hacking communities.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    The only reason warez bb banned RG is because RG going against one of the rules of warez bb (forced registration), so it's a fault of RG and not wbb. (it's just my opinion)

Btw i love both RG and wbb, hope RG remove forced registration, it's not user friendly.
    Yea bad move on RGs part they are tracking people more closely, but why, are they being sued or sign a user tracking agreement to avoid being sued?

Quote Originally Posted by donniedark View Post
    The Ban is lifted temporarily.
    Sounds like someone got payed!

That's what I don't get. Forums like these get praised up to the high heavens yet they can be easily bought off just like any other website.

Website's:
    WarezEurope.com
    Does anyone even download from RG? I mean enough for this thread to be 6 pages long lol

bye bye sniffdog

We ain't tryin to kill each other. Just have some fun.

7.   Sponsored Links

rgs too slow

Default agreed

i totally agreed with you

they are on the way to ban all paid host because they cause spam posts over w-bb & shitty uploads without proper tag or even proper tittles i have seen some of it.

i think they should only allow some active uploaders to post there. so we Downloaders dont want to go somewhere for a specific Link because i dont have multiple premium accounts.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Where is this "all paid hosts are soon to get banned" rumour coming about? Sorry, but I only hear talk about it but no actual facts. In the long run, its not much a benefit for them, even if it means more traffic. 66% of their stuff would be junk if that would happen.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information