Hi,

I am looking for a graphic designer who is able to utilize his/her full potential to design high quality icons for my game. I need someone to design 42 icons in total, 36 Item icons and 6 Category icons which will be used on a game that i am currently developing. The game i am developing is a drug/war type game in which i have spent a lot of time creating, therefore i only need the best for this job. Whoever i pick for this job must be able to complete it within the time frame agreed and must use only their own work and can not use work created by anyone else whether it's free or paid.

I require the following Icons made:

Red = Category Icons
Blue = Item Icons

Now what i am looking for are icons like these but with a thick border around them:

So what do i need exactly:
6 Category Icons (150px x 150px)
36 Game Item Icons (130px x 130px)

Time Frame: 1 Week from date of payment received.
How much am i offering for this job: $150 (Negotiable if your good)
How i will pay: 40% upfront, 60% once job is complete.

Payment Methods:
Bank Transfer (UK Only)
Paypal
Payza (Alertpay)

What i need from you?
If you are interested in this job i need to see if you are able to do the job, so what i need you to do is create 1 Game Item Icon (not category icon as they are not complicated) to the best of your ability, I'd prefer if you tried to design one of the harder game icons so that i can see the full potential of your skills.

So please post your example icon and a price you would charge for the entire set of icons in the thread and please do not PM me directly with any offers, Thread Only.

Please also ask all questions in the thread as they could be useful to other members.
Nickson Reviewed by Nickson on . Graphic Designer Hi, I am looking for a graphic designer who is able to utilize his/her full potential to design high quality icons for my game. I need someone to design 42 icons in total, 36 Item icons and 6 Category icons which will be used on a game that i am currently developing. The game i am developing is a drug/war type game in which i have spent a lot of time creating, therefore i only need the best for this job. Whoever i pick for this job must be able to complete it within the time frame agreed and Rating: 5