Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6866 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Slider images broken after importing standalone websites to network.

Hello everybody,

after a lot of thinking, I've decided to import my standalone websites into wordpress network using backupbuddy. Everything went quick and smooth, posts, pages, theme settings, logo... everything is perfect - except images in the slider

You can see one of this websites over here:

Code: 
    http://consultancy.globelawgroup.net/
    Slider show icons for broken images, and when you actually right click that broken image and click open image in new tab, you will get something like this:

Code: 
    http://consultancy.globelawgroup.net/http:/consultancy.globelawgroup.net/files/2012/10/latinamerica.jpg
    So, basically something is adding website url before an image url and that makes it broken.

When I go to widget settings(this theme add slider images through widgets), everything looks good - correct url etc.

Any thoughts ?
    Cojba Reviewed by Cojba on . Slider images broken after importing standalone websites to network. Hello everybody, after a lot of thinking, I've decided to import my standalone websites into wordpress network using backupbuddy. Everything went quick and smooth, posts, pages, theme settings, logo... everything is perfect - except images in the slider :( You can see one of this websites over here: http://consultancy.globelawgroup.net/ Slider show icons for broken images, and when you actually right click that broken image and click open image in new tab, you will get something Rating: 5
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    Your slides seem to be fine now, I guess you fixed it.

Hi RT, thanks for answering.

Actually, this is only a temporary fix, I still need to find the reason. As something is adding full website url before the img link, I've just removed the website url from image links, so I'm adding just files/2012/10/latinamerica.jpg instead of full url.

Pure Awesomeness!
    Maybe that's how the theme works? the theme is probably adding the domain automatically, nothing major tho, your solution works just fine.

Well, I've imported sites to the network from the standalone ones. It was working with full links before I've imported them. Thread can be closed for now, I will ask for re-opening if this problem start appearing on new places. Thanks.

Thread Information